Comcast Senior Manager, Treasury Operations in Wilmington, Delaware
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Capital is responsible for cash management and centralized bank administration for the global Comcast NBCUniversal organization. This position's primary responsibilities are to manage liquidity and counterparty risk for Comcast Corporation and subsidiaries in accordance to Comcast's Global Cash Management policy. The Treasury Operations team has a combination of routine, daily operations as well as projects and strategic goals.
- Drives, oversees and participates in both domestic and international Treasury initiatives, bank relationships and day-to-day bank activities.
- Ensure consistent, highly accurate cash operations and reporting for the global business.
- Work with Director of Treasury Services to ensure appropriate visibility to global bank accounts via the global treasury workstation.
- Assist with liquidity management for the international Treasury center.
- Work with the Philadelphia Treasury team and external finance teams to assess the current domestic commercial paper environment, review recommendations and execute agreed transactions for select Comcast entities.
- Identify opportunities and execute changes that will lead to efficiency improvements for the Treasury Operations team and better value for Comcast and our shareholders.
- Provide strategic solutions for integration of mergers and acquisitions.
- Collaborate effectively with external financial partners and internal operational divisions.
- Work closely with Corporate Treasury and NBCUniversal domestic and international Treasury to review forecasted cash flows and execute cash operations.
- Ownership of global money market portal.
- Develop and present recommendations for the businesses' short term cash investments.
- Review and report on investment portfolio holdings to senior executives.
- Ownership of captive insurance investment portfolio.
- Provide oversight, leadership and development opportunities for Treasury Operations team.
- Direct and participate in research on major financial issues and develop recommendations based on findings. Analyze data and prepare reports that provide executive leaders and stakeholders with an accurate and timely analysis.
- Plan and organize procedures to ensure effective cash management. Establish and monitor controls to evaluate department performance; take appropriate action to correct performance and adjust procedures to meet requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking partners.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in accounting, business administration or finance required
- MBA or advanced degree in finance preferred
- CTP preferred
- Generally requires 10 years related experienceProgressive Treasury or Finance experience with a large corporation, including international experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of treasury workstations, cash management products and software platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface with senior management
- Strong management skills and ability to influence and engage direct reports and peers
- Provides strong credibility, exercises sound judgement, demonstrates financial acumen, and communicates rationale for decision-making or recommendations to stakeholders
- Travel, some international, may be required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer