Comcast Sr. Manager Installation & Service in West Palm Beach, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
* Job Summary: *
This is an individual contributor role supporting both our Business Services and XH product deployments and daily operations. You will collaborate with Supervisor to AVP levels of leadership to drive overall improvements in operational execution, trade-craft, and the customer experience as it relates to Business Services and XH. To be successful in this role requires extensive communication both to executive leadership, as well as frontline. You must have excellent communication, time-management, and prioritization skills - and be able to work cross functionally with different departments, regions, and divisions. You must be technically proficient in all of our Business Service and XH products with a strong understanding of our Commercial Advanced Voice products (PRI, SIP, BVE, and Metro E) preferred.
In support of Business Services, you will interface between Business Services Ops and Fulfillment Ops to ensure installation and service performance is meeting goals, new product training is delivered to support deployments, and any technical or training deficiencies are identified and communicated to senior leadership. In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring installation success rates, trouble-call rates, and tech productivity to help identify root-cause issues and opportunities for process improvement. In support of XH, you will participate in Region, Division, and Company level discussions regarding the continued evolution of the XH product and bring those plans to the Regional team to ensure our ability to support the product at all times. At the same time, through regular meeting with frontline Fulfillment leadership, you'll identify product deficiencies and processes, and carry those to the product dev teams in HQ for awareness and resolution.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
* Core Responsibilities *
- Adheres to company vision, strategies, and tactics.
- Negotiates with senior management for resources and priorities that affect functions and to gain cooperation for resources that directly affect areas of accountability.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Education Level *
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Years of Experience *
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer