Comcast Analyst 1, IT Support in West Chester, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing efficient and effective technical support to
staff in areas such as desktop, help desk and IT project support along
with network troubleshooting / support.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Evaluates, prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests
handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
- Setup, deploys, repairs and troubleshoots laptop and desktop PCs,
printers and other PC hardware and peripherals.
- Consults with end-users in addressing problems and assists in
formulating solutions. Maintains exceptional level of communication with
- Acts in a consultative role to end-users by providing recommendations
regarding hardware, software, processes, etc. in order to enhance
productivity and efficiency.
- Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Assists in training of basic systems for new and current users when
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer