Comcast Traffic Supervisor in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for supervising traffic department staff, including meetingdepartment goals, crisis resolution, and the efficient utilization of
available tools. Ensures traffic deadlines are met. Customarily andregularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
- Develops and assigns projects to staff. Assists direct reports in theresolution of complex or exception issues. Collaborates with Traffic
Manager to select, train, direct, evaluate, motivate, and developtraffic staff.
- Communicates with sales staff to ensure that all traffic relatedrequirements are met. Assists Account Executives in problem solving and
escalation within department guidelines.
- Processes and distributes daily verification reports. Evaluates andresearches lost/dropped revenue when required, and provides feedback to
- Ensures procedures and policies are maintained, completes allperformance management responsibilities.
- Reviews and revises procedures as needed to improve overall operation.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with other departments withinthe company to ensure business is maximized and issues are resolved
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to workvariable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
-Generally requires 4-7 years related traffic experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer