Comcast Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for a variety of analysis and planning duties to support corporate planning, forecasting, and budgeting. Provides financial analysis and support to sales teams and department managers. Review expenses and revenue to help identify market trends. Participate in special projects, preparing financial analysis and data as necessary. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Assists in the development of monthly forecast and yearly budget.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of revenue, costs/expenses and profit.
- Creation of complex financial models and tools for analysis (strong skills in Excel required).
- Recommends changes in analysis and budgetary methods and procedures; analyzes the impact of various corporate projects and transactions.
- Analyzes and communicates weekly metrics, monthly results, quarterly and annual projections.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
- Take ownership and responsibility for job duties and areas of focus.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Strong skills in Excel required.
- Knowledge of Hyperion financial planning tools preferred but not required.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer