Comcast National / Regional Traffic Coordinator in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for supporting the clearance of inventory for client purchases of available advertising. This would include maintenance and quality control on data processed through the software systems with an ultimate goal of optimizing inventory and revenue.
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters the instructions for ad airing. Manages changes and missing instructions as appropriate.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with Sales Department regarding the status of a client's advertising schedule, including commercial advertisements that were not scheduled or broadcast as purchased.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing tapes.
- Performs month-close update procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 0-2 years' related experience.
Additional Required Skills:
- Basic to proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid time management and organizational skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer