Comcast Director, Human Resources in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
The Director of Human Resources assumes the role of the lead HR partner for the Sales Support function within the Operations Center of Excellence, as well as providing critical guidance to other key areas of Operations. This position plays a key role through organizational consulting-linking strategy to structure, building transformational change approaches and facilitating complex organizational issues. The major areas covered are employee engagement, organizational planning, staffing, organizational development, performance management, talent management, diversity, employee relations, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Work with leadership to create a high performing culture within the Operations management team focused on open communication, maximizing talent and driving high levels of service to internal and external customers.
- Partner with senior business leaders to assess organizational design, leadership effectiveness and leadership development needs.
- Responsible for advising leadership on aligning the workforce with company goals, strategic organizational design, performance and change management, human capital management and development.
- Provide support, guidance and direction to senior leadership team to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Consulting on complex, strategic OD and change initiatives.
- Drive improvements in the quality of organizational design and change management support to the business; improve internal and external capabilities to support organizational growth and change.
- Responsible for the overall development and implementation of employee-related hiring programs and processes that will focus on Comcast as an employer of choice.
- Create an environment that encourages open communication, sharing ideas and best practices and building strong cross-functional relationships.
- Lead managers and supervisors through employee counseling and corrective action; advise management of the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Assist HRVP with enterprise-wide Projects
- Assess leadership competence and build strategy to address deficiencies and increase effectiveness
- Implement Talent Management strategy to build bench across Operations centers of excellence (assessments, calibrations, strong IDPs, implementation of larger strategies to address wide-spread issues)
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer