Comcast Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for processing and researching of invoices, returns, and credits on a basic-to-intermediate level. Maintains records and analyzes collections. Updates and summarizes receivables. Fulfills requests from collections, vendors, customers, etc. for invoices or shipping verification. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Prepares daily batch information required for batch posting.
- Provides necessary feedback to call centers and other departments concerning adjustment and payment batches.
- Provides back-up for monthly deposit, reconciliation, and other financial tracking.
- Verifies customer accounts to determine appropriate action.
- Works with customers to determine best way to service the customers' bad debt.
- Creates and updates financial and collections reports.
- Researches and prepares reports for departmental and field leadership to identify and resolve aged active accounts.
- Works with all levels within Cash Management, Accounting, and Finance department to ensure accurate accounting of Accounts Receivables.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer