Comcast Construction Coordinator in Vancouver, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for providing administrative support for the Project Management function. Ensures timely and cost-effective completion of administrative details with the ability to coordinate diverse tasks requiring exceptional organizational skills. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides administrative support for project completion; assists with project plan in consultation with appropriate participants and coordinates steps to ensure participation of appropriate interested individuals and groups.
- Assists with project status to ensure progress toward completion and required procedural steps are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Seeks cooperation and input in project assignments; coordinates needed meetings or hearings to gather input and meet procedural requirements.
- Provides status reports to senior management or other management to keep them apprised of progress and any anticipated issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer