Comcast Digital Care Supervisor in Tucson, Arizona
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the supervision of the day-to-day social media customer
service operations including procedures, policies, and supporting the
social media customer service team. Manages social strategies in
accordance with corporate goals for customer service function. Provides
daily supervision and promote the development of the company's Social
Media team in our Customer Service organization. Customarily and
regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
- Supervises a team of social media specialists and customer support
representatives. Provides customer service leadership with regard to
all facets of operations analysis, performance management, and time
- Works collaboratively with other internal organizations to ensure key
messaging is consistent with brand campaign strategy and relevant in
social media platforms.
- Expands the company's social presence into up-and-coming platforms.
Prepares, analyzes, and manages operation through statistical analysis
- Plans, develops, and administers customer service programs in
adherence with national and system customer service objectives.
- Establishes metrics oriented social media operation to measure the
impact of these tools on customer engagement efforts and opportunities.
Tracks effectiveness of individual posts and tweets along with
influencer monitoring and engagement.
- Engages with customers in real-time on social platforms to provide
superior customer service. Implements company policy, procedures,
standards, and goals.
- Works with the communications team and other parts of the company to
produce public talking points around an event. The public content will
be posted on social media properties with the aim of engaging our
- Leads root cause analysis on issues to support organizational change.
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established
policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer
- Ensures proper scheduling for 24x7 real-time customer support
operations across social media platforms for tens-of-thousands of
monthly interactions with the company's customers. Focused on engaging
with customers on platforms where they are most active/comfortable.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 2 years of supervisory experience or customer service escalation support experience in a high-contact or service-related call center/service environment required.
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
- Bilingual a plus (English and Spanish)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer