Comcast Digital Care Manager in Tucson, Arizona
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing team that makes initial responses to inquiries, complaints, comments and other contacts generated through social media and coordinates escalations or further communications; analyzes responses to social media activities and makes recommendations. Communicates the corporate image or products through social media networks and tools. Monitors company online communities and presence. Represents the company message to online communities, media, analysts and the general public at large. Maintains and builds relationships with social network influencers to create marketing opportunities and drive favorable buzz and coverage. Writes, edits and produces social network page, blog and microblogging content for internal and external communications. Deploys social strategies in accordance with corporate goals for customer service function. Provides daily management and promote the development of the social media specialists and supervisors. Manages through the leadership of supervisors and/or individual contributors so that business objectives are optimally achieved. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Empowers employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegates responsibilities and expects accountability and regular feedback while driving a coaching culture.
- Fosters a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Acts as an agent of change while advocating quality assurance and leading with customer obsessed mindset.
- Works collaboratively with other internal organizations to ensure key messaging is consistent with brand campaign strategy and relevant in social media platforms. Implements company policy, procedures, standards, and goals.
- Plans, develops, and administers customer service programs in adherence with national and system customer service objectives.
- Establishes metrics oriented social media operation to show measurable, quantifiable impact of customer engagement efforts and opportunities with customers, potential customers, and competitors on these tools. Tracks effectiveness of individual posts along with influencer monitoring and engagement.
- Conducts regular meetings with supervisors to maintain two-way communication and achievement of departmental objectives.
- Provides insight into key performance indicators (KPI) and return on investment (ROI) measurement, and further solidifies social servicing efforts as a tenant of the company's customer support approach.
- Supports different CRM strategies throughout the organization.
- Engages with customers in real-time on social platforms if needed for escalations to provide superior customer service.
- Works with the communications team and other parts of the company to produce public talking points. The public content will be posted on social media platforms with the aim of engaging our audience.
- Increases training and finds ways our listening and engagement tools can be a part of a larger CRM solution.
- Oversees root cause analysis to support organizational change.
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions.
- Ensures proper scheduling for 24x7 real-time customer support operations across social media platforms.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer