Comcast Supervisor, Campaign Management in Towson, Maryland
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating and supervising the daily activities of individuals supporting the Advertising Sales force pre- and post-sales who perform tasks in the same function, including in the areas of
traffic, planning, and inventory. Assigns tasks and supervises work performance, ensuring that budgets and work performance standards are consistently met. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coordinates the daily activities of the Advertising Sales Support & Analysis professional team. Provides support and solutions in operational areas as needed.
- Supervises work performance and ensures adherence to policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and assembles sales materials.
- Communicates changes in inventory, products, schedules, and operational policies and procedures with staff.
- Sets and effectively communicates team goals and priorities.
- Develops, trains, and supervises staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer