Comcast Director, Installation & Service in Tigard, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
The Director of Technical Operations (DTO) is accountable for the leadership of other leaders and employees in two large FFOs, who’s principle task is to conduct installation and service of all lines of business, for both Residential and Business customers. Work is reviewed from a short- to mid-term perspective for professional content and against objectives, budgets, schedules, and quality levels (standard metrics). Translates corporate and field priorities into short-term objectives. Critical to success in this role will be the following: Motivates, establishes and maintains accountability, and creates/ensures alignment across the organization. Must have relevant experience with large organizations, leading leaders, and be adept operating in a high tempo, dynamic customer experience organization.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Manages all installation activities as assigned.
- Develops installation schedules; manages Project Managers and System Designers.
- Ensures that all technical, revenue, and cost objectives are met while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manages the involvement of vendors and subcontractors in the installation process.
- Understands installation management and telecommunications or cable applications.
- Negotiates with senior management for resources and priorities that affect the function's areas of accountability.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Other Professional Certification
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer