Comcast Analyst 3, Warehouse/Materials in Sunrise, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing inventory movement in all warehouses. Tracks
and monitors inventory levels including additions and deletions. Manages
regular reports for multiple departments and makes recommendations for
process improvements when necessary. Coordinates monthly inventory in
warehouses and reviews final inventory reports. Assists in the financial
planning, forecasting, and budgeting of Customer Premise Equipment
(CPE.) Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain inventory and achieve
cost objectives. Trains personnel on operating guidelines, policies, and
procedures for inventory management and control. Establishes and
monitors inventory and warehouse performance measures.
- Provides in-depth analysis of data to improve efficiency,
productivity, and customer satisfaction; provides tools for proper
recording of inventory. Works extensively with system data to form
trends and patterns and troubleshoots with management to identify
process and control improvements.
- Builds and maintains comprehensive demand and inventory management
database to support forecasting and analysis activities, which will also
serve as basis for Company's purchasing commitments.
- Manages equipment held at various vendor distribution centers;
responsible for conducting routine audits and ensuring that the accuracy
of vendors' databases is above a 98% level at all times.
- Oversees the shipping and distribution of equipment to and from
warehouses and various vendor distribution facilities. Workis closely
with vendors to negotiate shipping rates and terms, ensures the timely
delivery of goods, coordinates asset recoveries of decommissioned
equipment, and collects all documentation (invoice, packing slips, etc.)
- Prepares reports to post and track development and improvement of
metrics and area activities. Analyzes, maintains, and enhances reorder
reports, critical control reports, stock-out reports, distribution
reports, inactive stock reports, and other various reports.
- Supports efforts with other departments to identify needs, prioritize
initiatives, and develop solutions that improve ability to manage
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer