Comcast Supv, Customer Experience (Retention) in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Leadership role responsible for coaching, inspiring, motivating,
guiding, and developing a team of customer experience agents that are
focused on retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade
services. Fosters a positive team environment that enables employees to
maximize performance, progress their careers and become a promoter and
advocate of the company. Customarily and regularly directs the work of
at least two or more full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Coaching: Provides daily coaching and feedback to team members, who
are focused on retaining customers who request to disconnect or
downgrade services, by inspiring trust, encouragement, motivation and
accountability. Creates coaching plans in a feedback-rich environment.
- Change Management: Acts as change management liaison and change lead
in communicating important business initiatives. Communicates messages
to team in a positive manner that conveys connection to the business
strategy, customers and employees.
- Employee Leadership: Promotes positive employee relations by fostering
a team environment of open communication, approachability and fair and
consistent treatment of all employees within a workforce dedicated to
- Customer Advocates: Responds to customer escalations to understand
issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Excellence: Monitors performance levels and team member
activities, administers all company policies; takes appropriate action
as necessary supporting an employee and customer-centric organization.
- Recognition: Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through
recognition and promotion.
- Career Advisor: Encourages career development with each team member
through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on
improving the employee experience and the customer experience, while
also attempting to retaining customers who request to disconnect or
downgrade services. Develops action plans as appropriate based on
- Flexibility: Schedule flexibility is critical as role may require non-
standard working hours. Requires regular, consistent and punctual
attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule
(s) as necessary.
- As with all leadership roles there will be other duties and
responsibilities as assigned. Highly organized with the ability to
effectively manage multiple priorities. Comfortable managing through
ambiguity and strong critical thinking skills. Works collaboratively,
demonstrates excellent time management skills, and consistently
exercises independent judgement and discretion in matters of
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer