Comcast Recruiting Business Partner in St. Paul, Minnesota
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Recruiting Business Partner (RBP) is a key role on the Twin Cities Region (Region) Talent team with main areas of focus on Recruiting Process Outsourcing Optimization, Recruitment, Reporting and Analytics, Diversity and Outreach, and Talent Management.
The role owns recruitment strategies star-to-end for 650 front line jobs in the Region. Manages the recruitment process from job requisition to on-boarding. Collaborates with leadership team to establish goals, objectives, and hiring priorities. Manages RPO performance to support Region's hiring needs. Cultivates and maintains relationships to source candidates. Owns staffing performance reporting and analytics for the region. Assures compliance with regulatory requirements. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) Optimization:
- Serves as Point of Contact to RPO: Manages the RPO's activities through regular tactical and strategic touchpoints
- Ensures external brand and messaging is aligned to Comcast; Empowers RPO to attract the best talent
- Creates strong culture of success between RPO and Comcast
- Delivers/Reinforces process trainings, business updates and ensures RPO represent Comcast appropriately
- Conducts Profile alignment Training with RPO and Quality Checks candidate resumes to ensure alignment
Recruitment Process Excellence:
- Maintains 100% staffed across all frontline channel
- Monitors recruitment process and identifies opportunities for process improvement
- Periodically participates in frontline interviews to check for candidate success profile alignment and ensures leaders are following interviewing guidelines; Participates in effective debrief sessions
- Delivers Hire Right training to hiring managers
- Creates and executes annual Talent Business Plans
- Creates Talent recovery plans as appropriate
Reporting and Analytics:
- Researches and stays informed on channel-relevant market and competitive employment data. Educates business and RPOs on findings and create strategies to address.
- Creates and/or utilizes existing standardized recruitment reports for business and RPOs
- Tracks and identifies trends to drive recruitment optimization
- Monitors frontline turnover and identifies where selection process can positively impact retention
Diversity Outreach Strategy:
- Analyzes frontline channel diversity representation and creates diversity recruitment strategy to increase underrepresented areas
- Executes diversity outreach strategy; identifies and partners with organizations to build diverse candidate pipelines
- Leverages internal partners such as Division Diversity Channel Lead, Employee Resource Groups, Community Investment, Xfintiy Communities, and Government Affairs to support diversity recruitment efforts
- Executes Comcast Military playbook
- Facilitates identification of frontline High Potential employees
- Supports Talent Director with Talent Management Activities
- Supports Division Emerging Leader Strategies and programs; Partners with Division Emerging Leader Program Manager
- Supports succession planning for frontline leadership positions and Workforce planning of frontline talent roles
- Manages all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding. Works with senior management to develop strategies across all business units.
- Oversees the development of initial job requisition including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system. Creates and revises job descriptions as needed.
- Collaborates with hiring department to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position. Provides expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Builds candidate pipeline through targeted advertising, direct sourcing, employee referrals, networking, and recruitment events. Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search firms, and other recruiters. Makes public presentations at job fairs, schools, and organizations regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.
- Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials. Oversees pre-screening, in-person interviews, and pre-employment assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews and assists hiring managers with interviews when necessary. Provides timely follow up and correspondence.
- Coordinates background investigations and verifications of educational and employment experience.
- Provides employment recommendations to hiring manager based upon candidate qualifications, application materials, interviews, and references.
- Assists leadership team with developing recruitment budgets, budgeting goals and objectives, and key financial and operational metrics. Tracks and reports on hiring costs, turnover, diversity, and other activity areas.
- Facilitates career development discussions with employees and management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Master's Degree(Preferred)
- Experience in HR or a related field
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer