Comcast Community Account Representative in St. Paul, Minnesota
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product
penetration in assigned multi-dwelling properties/communities by selling
and promoting company products including video, high-speed Internet,
voice and XFINITY Home through the development and execution of
promotions and events. Sales and event focus is within privately owned,
multi-dwelling properties and communities, but can include other social
event functions and online initiatives in the community. Utilizes basic
knowledge of the company's products and services as well as sales
process experience to maximize sales. Develops competence in own area by
performing routine work.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in the assigned area,
manage contracts for accounts, and provide client services support for
the portfolios of more senior representatives, troubleshoot and/or
resolve customer concerns, enhance and support the customer experience.
- During community events, may add new residential customer internet,
video, and voice services while generating new subscribers within
targeted properties, through various promotional, social, internet and
community events. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of
features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals in assigned territory and event
activities. Utilizes retention techniques to proactively retain existing
customers from downgrading or canceling service.
- Effectively communicates and develops rapport with residents and
property staff. Evaluates individual residents' existing and potential
product needs and makes recommendations. Increases resident and property
staff understanding of company products and pricing models as well as
competitive advantages over other service providers. Evaluates
competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of the
company. Reviews company bills with residents as needed and is
proficient in company billing procedures.
- Coordinates and executes all promotional events and provides marketing
support, including but not limited to, the overall coordination and
logistics, budget management, planning, negotiation and execution of
events, production and distribution of printed materials, point-of-
purchase displays, prize packages, scheduling of all promotions, and
coordinating with technical operations. Utilizes successful marketing
skills to conduct overall marketing and property assessments, determines
marketing collateral, customizes for presence on website, newsletter,
signage in gyms, etc. Uses experience and skills to tailor events based
on the profile of the community account, with a goal of maximizing the
return on investment.
- Collaborates with other key personnel to create promotional assets,
execute promotional strategy for value-add services, align messaging,
and ensure tracking requirements are implemented for site promotions.
Supports sales team by reviewing the promotional sales, distributing and
explaining network promotions, and traveling to property meetings to
help present and sell promotional concepts, company products and
- Effectively utilizes Microsoft Office, Google, Facebook, Twitter,
mobile apps, and other software programs and social media to drive
online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Marketing, Communications, Public Relations
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer