Comcast Senior Manager, Order Entry Excellence in Schaumburg, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for establishing effective reporting procedures, providing
insight with sales forecast reports, and working closely with the
Product Sales team to coordinate the process and flow of information for
account planning. Develops financial and operational objectives.
Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of
impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support and Analysis
Team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales
reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting,
Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper
analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to
meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Manages report generation, sales packet compilation, and ad-hoc
administrative support of client prospecting, renewals, and development.
- Generates daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer