Comcast General Manager in Sarasota, Florida
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for the creation, implementation, and achievement of advertising sales activities for the West Florida Region ( Sarasota, Ft. Myers and Naples). Works with assigned staff to achieve revenue targets associated with regions or segments of accountability. Controls major and complex accounts. Develops goals and objectives in alignment with organizational business strategy. Develops and manages budget. Designs training and motivational programs to improve performance of sales. Focuses on collaboration and building relationships to work as integrated teams. Delegates the work of sales staff and continually evaluates sales performance and modifies plans to achieve better results. Provides strategic leadership and direction for team.
Core Responsibilities :
- Establishes strategies and process for all sales initiatives including execution plans.
- Serves as escalation for issues related to current policy guidelines.
- Develops local/national and/or regional advertising sales plan and promotional approaches including identification of objectives, strategies and action programs to produce revenue toward achievement of set goals.
- Controls operations to adhere to operating budget, meet budgeted revenue and cash flow objectives.
- Establishes and ensures the execution of short- and long-term advertising revenue goals.
- Ensures maintenance of contacts, advertisements, and availability inventory.
- Formulate and cultivate partnership relationships with clients.
- Develops and manages client list and account territories to maximize
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing and cable advertising sales knowledge highly preferred
- Generally requires 14 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer