Comcast Enterprise Account Executive in Sandy, Utah
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Military Experience Welcome!
This exciting position will play a key role in the growth and expansion of business services and product offerings at Comcast Business Services. The individual in this role is primarily responsible for the sale of Comcast Internet, High Capacity Data, Video, and Voice based services to mid-size and large businesses. Working as part of a team, this individual will be responsible for driving sales using an array of prospecting activities, and will design and deliver live sales presentations to prospective business clients. This role will develop relationships with individual businesses and the community, and will position the Comcast brand as key components of the sales strategy, and in keeping with Comcast's touchstones. Ongoing cultivation of relationships with customers after the sale is closed will be critical to ensure ongoing satisfaction with Comcast and its products.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations. Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within territory.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo, ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports, as required.
- Attends out-of-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies & designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies,
- Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP)
- Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN,VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3),Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
- Proven track record of sales, including five or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience.
- 60% out of the office meeting with customers; must have a car and valid driving license.
- Proven track record of success in telecommunications sales preferred.
- Self starter with excellent time management and business sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong presentation skills
- Strong persuasive abilities and negotiating skills.
- Results driven with focus on goal achievement.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Technical aptitude and strong knowledge of computers and the Internet.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word.
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Internet Technologies, Functionality & Services
- Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP)
- Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN)
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer