Comcast Director, Sales & Marketing in Sandy, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for managing and directing the overall sales efforts relating to customer growth, revenue/cash flow growth, and customer experience goals. Effectively executes strategies to achieve expected outcomes. Manages sales and marketing expense & subscriber budget. Participates or leads cross-functional project teams; regularly manages exempt and non-exempt staff. Provides local voice and perspective so that organization is better equipped to swiftly respond to a changing and competitive marketplace.
- Provide leadership direction for area field sales teams including Xfinity Sales Professionals, Retail Store Consultants, and Xfinity Communities Account Executives.
- Lead the personnel/employee development process through career coaching, mentorship and training to deliver increased employee performance and retention.
- Drive sales and operational improvements to increase subscriber growth that include:
- Sales channel personnel productivity and performance management.
- Customer retention programs-Sales order completion initiatives.
- Customer experience and Net promoter score improvements.
- Effectively communicate Sales and Marketing efforts to leaders, impacted departments, and frontline teams.
- Monitor competitive activity and work collaboratively to develop executable & sustainable programs to increase market share.
- Lead, manage and communicate area subscriber forecasting to provide effective outlook to positively impact marketing strategies and tactics.
- Oversee multimillion dollar Marketing expense budget, ensuring funding support to drive subscriber growth and retention.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Effectively communicates campaign marketing strategy, initiatives, and promotions, to all internal customers at all levels and departments.
- Assists with business planning in order to lead market-level implementation of new products and service enhancements for products to residential and/or business markets.
- Acts as a point-of-contact and Subject Matter Expert for all product-related issues.
- Manages and budgets all pricing strategies for all core products.
- Acts as a liaison between Region, Division, Corporate and System Marketing personnel to ensure that each group is informed of most recent product marketing developments and plans.
- Provides market analysis, initiates market research, monitors promotional results, creates effective customer retention programs, and implements appropriate training programs.
- Develops loyalty programs, both broad-based and targeted, to help achieve budgeted objectives.
- Participates in strategic plan development and builds alliances with industry partners and networks as needed to achieve product growth objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level – Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study – Business, Marketing
Years Experience – Generally requires 10 years related experience.
- Proven track record of employee development and mentorship.
- Must possess strong analytic skills to monitor and report subscriber trends and market conditions
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer