Comcast Xfinity Authorized Retail Account Executive in San Francisco, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by driving new connects through Comcast's presence in assigned retail and dealer
locations. Coach, train and educate retail store organizations within assigned territory. Identify, prospect, coach, and develop new and
existing dealers as required by management.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Build relationships through coaching and development of retail/dealer partners to help drive sales and increase knowledge of Comcast services.
- Participate in the development of marketing plan for store grand openings and special events and ensure successful implementation.
- Participate in creating and managing incentive programs that encourage desired performance from retailers/dealers.
- Ensure that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance with Comcast's standards. Audit to ensure that all signage and brochures are displayed properly. Coach dealer/retailer management regarding importance of compliance.
- Identify and provide recommendations to management regarding termination of dealer contracts for non-performing dealer locations.
- Facilitate in-store training programs to ensure all retail/dealer employees are aware of Comcast's competitive advantages and how to most
effectively position our products and services. Serve as a subject matter expert on all Comcast offers and support retailers/dealers in
implementation, marketing, and incentives.
- Train coach and educate dealer/retailer employees on Comcast's competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods and
procedures, and G2B ordering system. Provide both formal and one-on-one training and coaching sessions as needed to ensure dealer/retailer store quotas are met and exceeded.
- Act as a company representative at retail/dealer locations to provide support and engage in side-by-side selling/shadowing during periods of
high traffic (holidays, special events, grand openings, evenings, weekends, etc.). Observe employees sales techniques and customer interactions and coach on Comcast selling strategies.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business or Sales & Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer