Comcast Coordinator 2, QA & Reporting - Ad Sales Support in Salt Lake City, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating all quality assurance and reporting actions related to post-sale activities of assigned campaigns, including post-
sale reporting and revenue retention. Provide support for the full life-cycle of the campaign. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is
accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Provide performance reporting of online clearance and fulfillment reports to management or leadership daily. Provide relevant click-
through and creative success reporting for more advanced campaigns.
- Complete quality assurance checks to ensure successful order entry, posting, and reporting of all campaigns, including generating and
preparing applicable reports.
- Analyze trends and provide relevant insight to sales teams and leadership, such as department metrics and team, system or process
- Provide posting and pulsing support for applicable regional and national lines of business.
- Request and coordinate delivery of and confirmation of all necessary co-op documentation.
- Determine if inventory allocation changes are needed to clear high value spots.
- Coordinate distribution of make good/under delivery reports to sales team.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies in the tracking of sports, high profile events and packages for sales in special event tracker and/or
relevant market trackers.
- Resolve or escalate any errors in order entry as identified by data governance team.
- Maintain market allocation grids in collaboration with traffic team.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer