Comcast Director, Field Operations in Sacramento, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for providing both strategic direction and day-to-day management of field operations including technical aspects of field programs. Works cross-functionally and collaborates closely with other senior leaders to ensure achievement of targeted objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). Develops and manages budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our Communities.
- Help foster and create a Great Place to Work environment in partnership with business leaders.
- Aid and assist in the Professional Development of Others.
- Directs the successful execution of the field workforce function to include dispatching of work, routing of work, disposition of work, building of quota, quota adherence, and all field support activities (call handling, job updates, tech support.
- Tracks and reports on key trends in workforce management such as missed/late appointments, technician support response time, work order statuses, job routing, technician productivity, dispatcher productivity, and tool utilization success rate.
- Builds Workforce Planners that ensure the appropriate level of dispatch resources needed to support the field Technicians.
- Develops and refines the management strategy for the department. Ensures consistent and effective practices and procedures.
- Compiles explanations and action plans for monthly metric review.
- Assists Area teams with contractor performance and capacity planning.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer