Comcast Sr. Human Resources Manager - New England Region - Quincy, MA in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
The Senior Manager of Human Resources assumes the role of the lead HR partner for Regional Sales and Sales support functions within the Sales Center of Excellence, as well as providing critical guidance to other key areas of Sales. The major areas covered are employee engagement, organizational planning, staffing, organizational development, performance management, talent management, diversity, employee relations, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This role is responsible for the development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Work with leadership to create a high performing culture within their respective teams focused on open communication, maximizing talent and driving high levels of service to internal and external customers.
- Work closely with leaders to understand their specific human resource related needs and work with them to develop and implement solutions to best support their goals and remain in alignment with the expectations of the overall organization.
- Provide HR business support, guidance and direction to senior leadership team to achieve business goals and objectives
- Provide advice and consultation on complex employee relations matters
- Lead managers and supervisors through employee counseling and corrective action; advise management of the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Create an environment that encourages open communication, sharing ideas and best practices and building strong cross-functional relationships
- Assist HR Sales Leader with large scale projects
- Liaison between Sales and Regions for HR initiatives
- Assess leadership competence and build strategy to address deficiencies and increase effectiveness
- Lead strategy around structure enhancements and changes
- Lead culture and change efforts for Sales Management Center(s)
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Implement Talent Management strategy to build bench across various functions (assessments, calibrations, strong IDPs, implementation of larger strategies to address wide-spread issues)
- Analyze and diagnose workforce trends (i.e. – turnover) and develop plans to proactively address
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Travel requirements: approximately 25%.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer