Comcast Sales Development Representative in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Comcast Spotlight is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to help grow our new business sales pipeline. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator via phone and email, can think on their feet, and is highly organized with good time management skills in order to handle high lead flow. The SDR’s main responsibility is securing meetings for our sales team with decision makers at small and medium sized businesses with a need for our advertising solutions. You will be measured on the volume of qualified opportunities passed to this team.
- Reach out to a high volume of prospects at Small and Medium sized businesses through outbound emails, cold calling and social media and lead follow-up using a variety of techniques.
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Manage high volume of outgoing and follow-up calls/emails daily.
- Meet weekly quota of meetings secured for Sales team.
- Update lead interaction in CRM.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance.
- High School or equivalent
- Previous background in Media Ad Sales/Recruiting/Inside Sales
- Generally requires 1-3 years of sales or related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- Creative thinker
- Enjoy the hunt of sales
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Know how to research accounts and identify key players
- Conduct high-level conversations with decision makers
- Excellent phone based networking skills.
- Experience with CRM platforms a plus
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer