Comcast Associate Campaign Manager in Portland, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for all post-sale activities of assigned clients and
associated campaigns, including post-sale stewardship, inventory
management, post-sale reporting, creating a strategic make-good/under
delivery plan, and providing exceptional execution of client campaigns.
Ensures full integration of varied knowledge to determine business and
functional priorities as it relates to the client campaign. Acts as a
key business partner providing oversight in a complex and critical
environment for the full life-cycle of the client campaign. Depends on
others for instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in
own area by performing routine work.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages and facilitates the fulfillment of smaller contracts with
minimal specialized requirements, revisions, and copy into a traffic-
ready status, including transferring orders from sales to
traffic/stewardship, facilitating copy instructions and related
communications between clients and traffic, and processing revisions as
required leveraging shared services resources as appropriate.
- Acts as primary liaison to traffic and other departments, as
necessary, to ensure fulfillment of any special requirements. Researches
discrepancies or inconsistencies and recommends alternatives to ensure
full client satisfaction.
- Develops partnership with sales organization to support all efforts to
maintain and manage the execution of the entire client campaign life
cycle such as making schedule recommendations, communicating
efficiencies and opportunities, and acting as first responder for any
client issues that arise.
- Executes provided solutions for maximizing revenue retention to ensure
attainment of client expectations to resolve issues for make goods/under
- Provides reports regarding pre-empt notices, oversell, and other
related inventory information to account executives.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer