Comcast Specl 3, Facilities in Plymouth, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies and handles
shipping and receiving operations. Oversees the repair of inoperative
equipment. Manages a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings
daily operations function smoothly, and ensures building provides a
safe, positive, and professional image of Comcast. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines
own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Plans and execute changes to facilities to include furniture
installation, office rearrangements, electrical additions, and other
changes based on business needs such as changes in staffing levels.
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include:
coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves,
furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services,
and maintaining a floor plan database.
- Monitors office equipment and undertakes the repair, or arranges for
the repair of, inoperative equipment by contacting appropriate
technicians and oversees repairs. May obtain price quotes and arrange
schedules, as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations and/or overall decisions for vendor products and
- Initiates and/or plans, organizes, and executes special projects as
- Reviews unanticipated budget analysis or perform other tasks necessary
to track and report on budgetary expense.
- Distributes updated reports to the appropriate staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite, expecially Excell and Outlook highly preferred
-Excellen written and verbal communications skills, with experience drafting project
communication to upper management
-Handling multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment with excellent
organination and tracking
-Willing to work during off-hour periods to handle projects aht would be too disruptive
during normal business hours
-Available on-call 24/7 for after-hour emergencies
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer