Comcast Director Inbound Sales in Plymouth, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base within our Inbound Sales Center. Will be required to own and hit/exceed month/annual sales targets. Oversee and maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price. Responsible for leading and directing the operations in the Customer Account Executive (CAE) department. Oversees the entire CAE operation
environment to achieve Comcast Quality Experience (CQE), excellent levels of customer service, ensures call quality within the call center, and delivers tight operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner. Handles multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and cost savings by assisting in developing, analyzing and interpreting performance, project cost, and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of departmental projects.
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline.
- Effectively communicate the value of company, products and services.
- Analyze the sales team, and check if the work there is going on smoothly or not; make amendments in the team members if necessary.
- Coordinate the sales operations with all the other departments of the company.
- Establish performance goal for each employee, and monitor if the employee is able to meet up the expectations or not.
- Continuously motivate the sales team, and inspire them to stay focused on company's goals.
- Good at report preparations, and data analysis work.
- Manages the maximum utilization of the agent workforce to meet service level goals and budgeted objectives.
- Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and outsourced call volume for the regional call centers.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools.
- Provides guidance on call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
- Manages all aspects of relationships with outsourced vendors.
- Provides financial modeling and analysis with interdepartmental leaders to forecast monthly financials.
- Partners with Corporate Finance to ensure proper posting of departments financials including invoices, accruals, and re-classes.
- Researches discrepancies/variances and communicates results.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Hires, coaches, and evaluates CAE personnel and leadership based on performance standards.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to CAE leaders and technical staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer