Comcast Sales Marketing Specialist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
The Sales Marketing organization provides strategic counsel and creative solutions to advertisers by marrying the Comcast Spotlight brands (including those of our Network partners) and product offerings to that of the client's goals, in order to drive revenue. The Sales Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting these efforts throughout the prospecting, ideation, presentation, execution, reporting, and retention/growth phases. This Specialist will assist in producing lead generation materials, participating in creative brainstorms, building decks, art directing (and on occasion, writing copy for) video/digital/print/event materials, scheduling inventory, pulling/crafting data/analysis, and building generic sales collateral. He/She will work with various departments within the organization, including a minimum of two other offices, on day-to-day tactics while acting as a Comcast Spotlight brand ambassador.
- The ideal candidate will be customer-focused and creative, proactively engaging our internal and external clients in showcasing Comcast Spotlight's capabilities to answer a client's need.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish (from creation through execution elements)
- Excellent written and oral communication and public presentation skills
- Creative, high- thinker and problem-solver, to assist in developing lead generation and client-driven marketing solutions
- Interpersonal ability to build relationships and work well with all employees in all departments
- Partner with the Demand Generation organization in developing sales tactics/messaging/materials
- Participate in client discovery to uncover the client's goals and objectives
- Provide creative ideas and concepts for the client pitch
- Craft compelling stories that resonate with the client to drive revenue
- Participate in sales calls/meetings
- Create custom client-specific proposals and turnkey presentations/materials
- Create the content to execute a client's campaign, as well as schedule their inventory
- Provide campaign recaps and analysis
- Execute internal, client-facing and B2B events
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-4 years experience.
- Experience with design tools/software (i.e. Powerpoint, Adobe/Photoshop, etc.) preferred.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer