Comcast Sales Coach, Prdt Sls Sppt (BAE) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for delivering under-performing sales reps intense one-on-
one coaching focused on skills development and reinforcement of
successful behaviors to achieve individual, team, and company goals.
Participate in training and coaching new hires during their ramp period.
Success will be judged by the degree in which under-performing sales
professionals recover, increase, and sustain productivity levels
following their coaching engagement. Has in-depth experience, knowledge
and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Coach assigned sales reps that are currently in or potentially heading
into a performance plan by assessing skills gaps and developing an
intensive personalized development plan designed to help the sales rep
contribute to the team with a higher level of sustained performance.
- Travel throughout assigned market conducting side-by-side coaching and
monitoring sessions, working with sales leaders on sales initiatives,
and proactively supporting sales through various programs and
- Actively manage and support under-performing sales professionals
through one-on-one coaching in partnership with sales managers, group
training through video/conference calls, etc.
- Create and administer sales plans with Sales Managers that reinforce
proper coaching to sales professional during and immediately following
their performance management period.
- Create and manage an appropriate schedule to meet the needs of sales
teams in assigned markets. Based on the needs of the business, may also
be assigned to provide additional support to new hires that have moved
beyond ramp period.
- Regularly review sales productivity reports to assess channel health
and proactively consult with sales managers on ways to optimize sales
- Work closely with Comcast University counterparts to ensure continuity
of classroom led instruction and reinforce proper sales skills and
behaviors in the field.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer