Comcast CE 1, Customer Exp Rep (Priority), Pittsburgh, PA 10.08.18 Class in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing support and facilitating interactions with our
residential customers regarding billing, repair and retention. Acts as
a primary point of contact for the customer, taking ownership of
customer interactions cross-functionally through to completion.
Establishes and maintains positive, productive and trusting
relationships with customers to foster long-term loyalty and
complete satisfaction, upholding Comcast's commitment to the
customer experience through our Operating Principles, Net Promoter
Score (NPS), Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys and the Comcast
Customer Guarantee. Effectively uses systems and advanced tools to
accurately and confidently handle customer inquiries for company
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Interacts with customers via telephone or e-mail to assist with a
variety of customer inquiries and issues regarding billing, repair, and
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems and other general
account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to
maximize the customer experience. Articulate relevant information and
directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Communicates and explains account information to the customer with
focus on first-call resolution. Accurately calculates and communicates
taxes, fees, one-time charges, and/or recurring monthly fees. Explains
billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure that
customers understand their statements.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers' billing statements, and
researches customer billing situations as necessary. When appropriate,
follows established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Processes payment information and attempts to collect delinquent
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures using the appropriate
resources and desktop tools
- Produces work orders according to established business rules and
provides customer appropriate guidance for unresolved out-of-scope
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers.
- Acts as a product consultant, articulating product features and
benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests;
identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current
value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Uses multiple tools and systems (billing systems, knowledge base,
technical tools, etc.) and applies information to customer situations.
- Complies with company policies and procedures while applying sound
judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for
Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal
Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates customers and promotes self-service options.
- Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and performance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as
pen, keyboard, and mouse
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience
The following schedules below are a few examples you may be working for your 1st year of employment:
10:30 am-09:00 pm Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday
12:30 pm-09:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
11:45 am-08:15 pm Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
12:30 pm-09:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer