Comcast Acct Exec 3, Enterprise Direct Sales in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the sale of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video, and
Voice based services to mid-size and large businesses. Works as part of
a team to drive sales using an array of prospecting activities and
cultivation of relationships with institutions in designated
territories. Designs and delivers live sales presentations to
prospective clients, develops relationships with individual businesses
and the community, and positions the Comcast brand as key components of
the sales strategy, in keeping with Comcast's touchstones. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines
own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate
knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals
of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of
competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast
Business Services in the marketplace.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships
and organizational affiliations. Actively generates new leads with
targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including
cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo, ensuring a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with
excellent follow up.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and
activity reports, as required.
- Attends out-of-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and
demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies &
designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies,
Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP),
Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN,
VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3),
Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster
Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer