Comcast Xfinity Services Internet & Wifi MBA Intern in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast MBA Internship Program is an 11-week summer internship program designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students. In this program you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our University Relations team and with senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Xfinity Services, Internet & WiFi manages the largest Internet business in the United States. As an MBA intern in this group, you will work closely with senior executive leadership to identify and implement new opportunities for growth. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Develop customer focused product strategies to achieve and exceed net add goals, market share growth, and revenue objectives
Conduct consumer research to better understand needs and pricing models
- Perform competitive analysis to set business requirements
- Analyze existing business to maximize growth and ways to enhance customer satisfaction
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA with intended graduation between December 2018-May 2019
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Product management, consulting and/or new business development experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative background
- Experience developing business plans for new initiatives including business case/rationale, development, financial pro forma(s) and business launch/re-launch/growth plans
- Collaborative work style
- Fluency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently and lead cross-functionally
- Interest or experience in telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- Ability to travel as needed
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer