Comcast WAN COORDINATOR in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for reporting and providing data entry and reconciliation to
ensure accurate month-end affiliate revenue booking and processing.
Identifies and quantifies billing adjustments to sales force and work
order errors to improve work order accuracy throughout the Product Sales
division. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for
individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Analyzes sales productivity. Times payment remittances to coordinate
audits on a semi-annual basis and prepares the monthly sales commentary.
- Researches unreported/unpaid accounts and ensures the timely
collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Monitors data for errors and discrepancies. Researches, verifies, and
corrects data in a timely manner.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel,
enters into standard and customized report formats, and generates
reports as requested.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports; analyzes planning vs. actual
figures and explains variances.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Data entry experiene preferred
- College graduate a plus
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer