Comcast Sr. UX Designer - Customer Experience in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Who We Are:
Comcast's Experience Design (XD) team is transforming how customers access and enjoy entertainment, communications and home management services across all channels-online, mobile and TV. We look for and create opportunities to educate, enlighten and whenever possible, delight, both new and existing customers. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships using enhanced flows, smart features and self-healing solutions to foster trust and loyalty. By assembling the country's top designers and thinkers, we're rapidly becoming the premier environment for building and launching one-of-a-kind experiences that make everyday life easier and more entertaining for millions of people.
What We're Looking For:
As a Senior Designer with the Experience Design Team, you’ll play a pivotal role in creating user experiences for the largest multi-media and Entertainment Company in the country. You’ll focus on ideation, strategy, and concepts across various Customer Experience (CX) Initiatives. You will be responsible for seeking out and promoting best practices, communicating between various business and creative teams, developers, designers, and product owners all aimed at helping Comcast achieve our goal of providing the best experience to our customers at every touch point.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategize and manage the delivery of individual experiences in the scope of our larger product sets and design ecosystem.
- Demonstrate exceptional visual and product design skills and a mastery of color, composition, form and story with every task and project.
Ensure a consistent, unified user experience across all platforms, basing decisions on industry-standard methodologies, user research, visual patterns and style guides.
Deliver production-ready UX designs in alignment with overarching business and CX goals
- Rapidly drive progress of existing work to project completion
- Serve as a mentor and coach and contribute to the growing library of knowledge around User-Centered Design, through the products developed and best practice research
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Degree in design, computer science, human factors or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience designing internet, mobile or equivalent interactive experiences
- Proven experience as design leader with ability to direct others through creative process
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Demonstrable fluency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools
- Excellent collaborative skills with critical thinking and creative problem solving abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Relevant agency experience a plus
- Strong portfolio of solid web, mobile and multi-media required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer