Comcast Sr. Product Manager, CX Syndication in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Customer Experience (CX) team is designing the ideal customer experience. This includes rethinking processes, policies, products and interaction models. Importantly, designing an ideal customer experience means evaluating the current experience, then applying the latest technologies and best practices to improve it.
At Comcast, we believe that the Customer Experience is our single most important product and providing a simple and intuitive support experience, sometimes before a customer even notices there is a problem, is critical.
The CX Syndication Product Manager will contribute to the strategy and execution of our CX initiatives for our Syndication Partners. Focus areas include how to deliver informed personalized solutions to improve CX while reducing costs for the suite of Syndication Products and Services including but not limited to xFi, xHome, and X1. You will own the multi-tenancy product definition, commercialization, and ultimately the full Syndication of high quality Customer Experiences across the sales and service journeys, in all customer touchpoints for our Partners.
This Role Requires
- Prioritizing and writing user stories, facilitate feature grooming, managing the product backlog.
- Working within the CX Syndication working team to align on strategy and future releases and develop joint use cases across the Syndication Partner community
- Working with other platform owners to publish and model data.
- Defining and reporting on key feature and effectiveness metrics.
- Ability to view the 'big picture' of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations and to creatively define solutions to those challenges for Syndication Partners
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of product and technical teams responsible for their areas of the business, to deliver a unified customer experience as well as regularly communicate with the Syndication Partners.
Understanding of big data technologies
Ability to adopt the customer's perspective when defining new initiatives and product features
This Role Will
- Partner within the CX Syndication working team consisting of architecture, core CX product, program, and support teams, to drive the commercialization of CX for our Syndication Partners.
- Advocate for CX Syndication prototypes for Partners and then scale CX solutions based on feasibility and viability
- Evaluate and prototype platforms and solutions via internal CX working team and/or third-party partners to complete Comcast's end-state customer experience vision for Syndication Partners.
- Write user stories, maintain a product backlog, and prioritize Customer feature requests.
- Drive the product commercialization process and ensure timely delivery of product against the roadmap.
- Act as the primary product interface between our Syndication Partners and the internal product owners for our CX Products and Services, representing the CX Product and Services roadmap and product status out to the Syndication Partners
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience preferably in engineering, business or related field, Master's Degree a plus
- 10 years of related experience
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America (20%)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer