Comcast Sr. Mgr, Pricing Analysis in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is seeking a Senior Manager, Planning & Analysis to join the XFINITY Mobile marketing team. As an accomplished marketer & analyst, you will be an integral part of the team driving key marketing decisions. This role will be responsible for divining key insights from customer usage & behavioral data in order to develop the next generation of XFINITY Mobile pricing plans, to price new and innovative products that the team will bring to market, and to build our marketing strategy. Success in this role will require the technical ability to work with large and complex datasets, the intellect to pull key insights from those datasets, and the energy and flexibility to pivot between multiple difficult analytical tasks.
As Senior Manager, Planning & Analysis in this organization, you will: 1) build and maintain essential models that drive key business decisions; 2) work cross-functionally with Finance, Product, and Go-to-Market teams to develop and share critical insights; and 3) align marketing decisions with the financial goals of the organization. Comcast is looking for strong quantitative marketers who understand both customer behavior and the financial impacts of marketing decisions. Your strategic and analytical approach will ultimately generate incredible excitement around a new kind of service and help develop lasting customer relationships with our brand.
- Support the identification, research, and evaluation of new offer constructs with the goal of driving innovation and customer demand;
- Maintain forecasts related to customer usage, customer savings, and monthly/quarterly/yearly profitability outlooks for the business;
- Create ad-hoc analyses that derive insights on price sensitivity of the core offer (tiered pricing, BYOD, tablets) and value-added services (ILD, Roaming, Insurance, promotions);
- Influence key business decisions based on economic, revenue and cost drivers.
Experience and Desired Skills:
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree;
- Deep analytical skills and experience working with large, complex datasets;
- Advanced abilities with analytical tools including Excel, SQL, and database systems;
- Experience with probabilistic modeling and monte carlo simulations preferred;
- Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive under pressure in a fun but fast paced and changing environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong executive presence and the ability to tell stories with data;
- Experience in telecommunications, the mobile industry, and/or subscription services is not required, but would be considered a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer