Comcast Sr. Mgr, Ad Sales Suppt & Analysis in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing the daily activities of individuals supporting the Spotlight National Advertising Sales teams. These individuals each perform analytical tasks in functional areas including traffic, planning, and inventory. Accrues sales materials and ensures resources are available to the Advertising Sales teams. Analyzes operations to ensure operating standards are met. Provides support to department personnel. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Plans daily activities and assigns tasks, ensuring all tasks are carried out according to proper policies and procedures and are in accordance with the overall functional strategy.
- Creates and maintains financial reports including revenue, forecasting, and budget reports.
- Facilitates sales materials and resources needs. Coordinates the distribution of sales materials and resources.
- Leads assigned advertising sales teams to understand and track schedules for major initiatives and advertising campaigns. Monitors adherence to master advertising production schedule.
- Monitors inventory and recommends strategy for optimum use of available inventory.
- Interfaces with Advertising Sales and other departments to coordinate ad packages, sponsorships, and ad options being offered.
- Creates work performance standards. Remains available to Advertising Sales Team and resolves operational questions and issues.
- Develops and implements operational policies and procedures.
- Develops financial objectives and tracks and reports status of budget, forecast, etc.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer