Comcast Sr. Manager, WAN Operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
The Sr. Manager, Enterprise WAN Operations is primarily responsible for the service delivery of Comcast Data, Video and Voice services to Enterprise and Reseller customers. The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of traditional ISP broadband type products. The Sr. Manager, Enterprise WAN Operations will own relationship between Corporate and Regional Service Delivery. The Sr. Manager will also be responsible for driving the day to day service delivery operations of the team. The successful candidate will be required to interface with various teams within the company to include Sales, Service Delivery, Service Assurance, PMO, Network Engineering, Solution Engineering, Finance, Billing, Legal, IT/IS to delivery services.
- Manage the provisioning of On Net Voice, Video and Data products.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at identifying, understanding and fulfilling their requirements.
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement with a focus on optimizing Service Delivery.Collaborate and engage with regional, divisional and corporate Comcast teams to deliver services
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop an operations staff in a rapidly growing organization.
- Develop the reporting performance in areas that include (but are not limited to) quality, capacity, systems and responsiveness;
- Develop new scorecards and dashboards that present relevant data tailored to the audience;
- Establish internal policies, standards, templates for the team
- Manage and support all your direct reports HR related needs and approvals pre policy i.e. time-off, expense plus mid-year & annual review.
- Create and maintain the appropriate workplace culture and demonstrates effective people leadership for a team of provisioning coordinators, including setting clear performance standards, delivering feedback and coaching team members in all aspects of performance;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 5 Years of Relevant Experience (Enterprise IT Provisioning, Service Delivery or Project Management)
- At least 5 years' experience in with experience creating, maintaining and driving productive relationships
- Must have a working knowledge of MSO based voice, video and data services.
- Experience in Service Delivery with an established track record of delivery;
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office tools Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, experience in presenting and communicating to executive level audiences.
- Must have the ability to interact and work effectively with all levels of personnel from senior executive management to high level technical resources and influence key stakeholders.
- Must work as team player with ability to work under pressure for urgent requests; experience working across a matrix organization
- Analytical approach to problem solving, with a focus on managing a team environment with attention to results and with a sense of urgency;
- Function independently with minimum of supervision, taking full ownership of the provisioning organization and the vendor relationship
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and adapt to change
- MBA (Plus)
- Knowledge of Comcast Cable at a Regional, Division and Corporate level (Plus)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer