Comcast Sr Manager, Product Effectiveness in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Leads a team of business analysts and program managers responsible for system requirements and process design for new product launches. Partners with product leaders to develop deployment strategies. Monitors product portfolio and oversees key product launches. Conducts analysis and monitoring required to ensure product processes are aligned with business objectives and customer experience goals. Aligns with Order Management, Tech Ops and Care leadership on operational models and deployment approaches for launches, trials and proof of concepts. Responsible for ensuring end user readiness to integrate and adopt new technology and supporting processes into daily operations.. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end users to address deploying technology and operational process changes.
- Ensures operational plans are in line with business objectives.
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
-Coordinates across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on time.
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to product content, pricing, packaging, and features. Participate in defining product business and functional requirements. Provides product support and documentation and develops product materials.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
- Drafts and manages requirements, and other supporting business documentation (such as use cases, possibly M&Ps [methods and procedures], executive summaries, etc.).
- Leads concepts defining an end-to-end customer experience and expected full lifecycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across team, and the organization.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and final offering (business acceptance testing).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience (Product design, development & people leader)
- 7 years of telecommunications and/or cable experience
- Good working knowledge of voice and data products
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and experience working in an Agile-based development environment.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL stages and processes.
- People leader experience in Project or Program Management.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage a large volume of diverse and complex tasks.
- Direct experience in fast paced technology or new media industry required.
- Excellent analytic and strategic planning skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer