Comcast Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
As Sr. Manager of SMB Segment Marketing, you'll develop and implement winning marketing strategies which drive sales and growth among small to medium sized businesses.Deliver segment unit and revenue objectives through multi-layer marketing and sales enablement programs, with responsibility for existing customer upsell.Must have a passion for driving business growth with a proven record of success in product marketing disciplines including product and channel marketing, data driven segmentation, competitive assessment and positioning, multi-channel sales enablement and cross-functional go-to-market planning.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develop comprehensive Marketing strategies to target, message and drive leads and sales among small to medium businesses.
- Develop segment value prop and messaging guidelines, translating research and segment needs into business insights, with in-depth understanding of customers, competitors, products, and industries; develop longer term strategies and drive building of segmentation models.
- Provide strategic direction to creative development, partner with marketing communications to bring customer-facing programs to market.
- Assure consistent segment marketing messages across channels and tactics, including online and offline content.
- Optimize existing customer product upsell and ARPU growth by developing new marketing programs using firmographic and product usage information.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to develop, test and optimize offers and packages.
- Develop sales enablement tools for multiple sales channels, to generate, progress and close sales; develop segment-specific sales education and competitive tools
- Manage reporting and analytics on all programs to measure success, return on investment and progress towards annual goals.
- Provide regular readouts of trends and recommendations to senior management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent, MBA preferred
- Consulting, Pricing and/or Finance experience is a plus
- Experience in banking, credit cards or other subscriber services is a plus
- Experience building models, sales / financial reports, and strategic analytics is required
- Proven track record for successfully developing and executing new marketing campaigns
- Ability to balance competing priorities a must
- Excellent project management skills required
- Ability to influence desired outcomes in a matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with ability to understand and document technical and operational concepts related to products and service offerings
- Results driven, self-motivated individual with focus on goal achievement
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel a must
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer