Comcast Sr. Manager, Care Sales in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for establishing effective reporting procedures, providing insight with sales forecast reports, and working closely with the
Product Sales team to coordinate the process and flow of information for account planning. Develops financial and operational objectives.
Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of
impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support and Analysis Team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales
reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Manages report generation, sales packet compilation, and ad-hoc administrative support of client prospecting, renewals, and development.
- Generates daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Drive 6-Pack initatives to improve sales performance
- Cultivate a service to sales culture
- Continually innovate sales, processes and incentives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify roadblocks to exceeding sales targets
- Proactively recommned strategy adjustments based on performance, the market and field feedback
- Drive channel alignment
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer