Comcast Sr. Manager, Care Experience Strategy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for planning and developing strategies in accordance with corporate goals for customer service. Leads the Care XM organization through strategic changes while driving positive results. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development and deployment while working with operations to execute. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions.
- Prepares, analyzes, and manages operation through statistical analysis of activity.
- Plans, develops, and administers customer service programs in adherence with national and system customer service objectives.
- Implements company policy, procedures, standards, and goals.
- Conducts regular meetings with Customer Care Leaders to maintain two-way communication and achievement of departmental objectives.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and frontline staff through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivational techniques.
- Manages customer service-based training and standards certification. Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact. Manages the performance and development of all staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Facilitates and approves all communications to operations.
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
-Partners with all levels of the organization to understand areas of focus and build strategic plans to support the business.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Business
Years Experience-Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer