Comcast Sr. Manager, Adobe Campaign in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Sr. Manager, Adobe Campaignwill lead the ongoing development, implementation, maintenance and support of an omni-channel marketing campaign platform that supports our national residential business. Success in this role will be measured through enabling capabilities that increase revenue driven by campaign personalization and reduced campaign spend through channel optimization. The ideal candidate will bring experience in working across several marketing technology platforms in a complex national or global organization to deliver both traditional and digital communications. He/she will be equally excited by mapping customer journeys and surfacing the data in systems required to execute them. As the lead of this new platform the candidate will be responsible for working with HQ and divisional teams to develop and maintain a roadmap for platform enhancements including activation of new communication channels. This position ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development
- Lead platform roadmap governance including product features, use cases, enhancements, and integrations
- Manage pipeline of ongoing enhancements across multiple platforms. Evaluates all major system modifications and development requests to determine potential benefits and impact on business and information system operations.
- Partner with marketing and sales stakeholders to develop and manage platform integration strategy for planning and execution
- Manage technical vendor relationships
- Drive adoption and usage of system
- Own training approach and ongoing requirements
- Train end users
- Manage team responsible for ongoing support and maintenance of platforms
- Monitor trends and meet with external teams to learn and promote best practices
- Troubleshoot platform issues and user problems
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent;
- Field of Study Business Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering or Analytics preferred
- Certifications-Certification in a leading Campaign Management software preferred.
- Years Experience Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Ability to understand and influence technical solution architecture roadmap
- Knowledge of user experience and journey mapping techniques
- Fluency with Adobe, IBM, Salesforce, or other campaign software
- Creative problem solver, shows perseverance when presented with barriers
- Must be approachable and a strong team player
- Self-starter, works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate and build cross functional relationships
- Cable industry experience strongly favored
Compliance : Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer