Comcast Sr. Employee Communications Specialist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the call center communications and supporting all NCO communications: managing and maintaining the organization, publication, and documentation aspects of all Employee Communications tools and projects. Interacts regularly with senior executives. Must be able to provide project leadership. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities, working with the NCO communications team. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Manages the organization, documentation, and publication of all customer- and employee-impacting content and communications.
- Coordinates with content providers in the design and development of job aids, learning tools, and other communications to enhance user effectiveness.
- Creates strategy and messaging; reviews and edits content of communications materials to ensure content meetsestablished communications standards and guidelines before publication.
- Ensures prior approvals are coordinated and obtained prior to any document dissemination.
- Maintains existing documentation to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Designs and maintains user feedback reporting systems and provides actionable insight to ensure optimal communications performance.
- Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Keeps communications fresh, creative, and engaging.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to Employee Communications Specialist team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Support video productions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Video production experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer