Comcast Sr. Director, Video Digital Strategy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Who We Are:
At Comcast, we are innovators and leaders, shaping the future at the intersection of media technology. We invent groundbreaking technology, create extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day, and take great care of our customers, their families and guests. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it's an exciting time to join our team. We are looking for people that share our passion for innovation and our customers those who are ready to make big things happen and to connect our customers to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives.
We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. We lead with game-changing technology, and in every interaction, are focused on respecting our customers' time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can't imagine going anywhere else.
Driving Innovation to Deliver Awesome
As a leader of connected experiences, Xfinity Services is re-envisioning the way our 29 million residential customers are connecting to the products they love the most. We leverage our expertise to create unparalleled products and services that fuel discovery for everyday enjoyment. From the award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote to the Xfinity X1 video platform, the Xfinity Services organization works to drive the strategy, development, and deployment of our next generation suite of products for our home, internet, TV, and voice businesses.
The Sr. Director, Digital Video Strategy is responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive subscription and adoption of Xfinity Video services. Successful candidates will have experience working with sales and marketing teams on identifying and developing plans to achieve subscriber and revenue goals. This role will also be responsible for establishing product adoption and usage goals, providing leadership and direction for multiple functional areas and securing appropriate resources to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Identify customer segments for Xfinity Services and recommend strategic actions to support revenue, acquisition, and retention goals.
- Work with partners at headquarters and local divisions to develop and execute plans for launching new video services, growing awareness of video products, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the economics and business models of specific products/services, companies, and industry sectors related to subscription video services.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills; must be able to integrate the needs of multiple constituencies into a unified approach.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership on complex topics regularly.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Masters Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience managing digital media subscription services is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Generally requires 12 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer