Comcast Sr. Director Product Management - SMB in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
At Comcast, amazing service is our core. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. Our fast growing mobile division is looking for a product rock star to help bolster an exciting new product offering.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast-paced culture. This role is all about bringing DELIGHT to our customers! As Senior Director Product Management for SMB, you will lead the strategy and development of a breakthrough mobile service experiences that completely changes how small businesses think about Xfinity. This experience will make it easy and delightful for customers to pay for, add, or modify services; manage preferences; obtain help; and ultimately get the most out of their service. You will tap into the amazing capabilities of mobile to unlock an entirely new service experience for Xfinity customers. And you will champion these experiences end-to-end identifying new concepts, overseeing the delivery of those products, and optimizing the experiences in production.
- Set new product strategies and defines roadmap for mobile service experiences.
- Define requirements and own all aspects of product specifications, collaborating closely with our Product Design and Engineering teams
- Overall owner of development across the product lifecycle product discovery, delivery, deployment, and maintenance
- Infuse knowledge into product decisions, including customer insights, competitive insights, market intelligence
- Define success metrics for your products, drive measurements against those metrics, and be accountable for the success of those products
- Develop business cases and strategic rationale for new products, and presents to executive audiences
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in developing and launching products, including engineering, marketing, customer care, sales, and business owners
- Lead in the discovery and identification of new product concepts-clearly identifying the product need and overseeing prototyping efforts
- Serve as an expert and proxy for executives and team members for mobile service experiences.
- Evangelize product vision and concepts across internal constituents executives, business owners, marketing, engineering, and field leaders
- 10 years in product management, product marketing, and/or technology roles. 5 years working on mobile products and 3 years with service-oriented products.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree a plus
- Proven track, with multiple examples, of developing world-class online and/or mobile service-oriented experiences
- Rare mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, and verbal agility that allows you to earn the trust of business and technical teams across the company.
- Excellent project management skills, with a record of successful project delivery on time, in line with budget expectations.
- Experience in a startup or early stage business unit, bringing new digital products or services to market
- Experienced practitioner of Agile development
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer