Comcast Sr. Director, Pricing & Offer Strategy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is seeking a Senior Director, Pricing & Offer Strategy to join its Consumer Marketing leadership team. In this role, you will lead a high performing team of marketing professionals to lead pricing and packaging strategy for the Xfinity Mobile product, with particular emphasis on collaborating with partners across the organization to develop converged packaging. You will also be responsible for working with business leads and cross-functional partners across the enterprise to build and execute promotional offers to drive units, traffic and revenue across all sales channels.
The position requires a proven track record of building successful marketing programs to accomplish strategic objectives and increase penetration among key market segments. To succeed, you must be able to establish strategic goals and rally support and resources internally and externally, at all levels, to meet them. In this role, you will assist to: 1) define our product strategy to serve multiple & varied consumer segments; 2) define all offers and pricing; and 3) align all product and pricing decisions with the financial goals of the organization. Your strategic and analytical approach will ultimately generate incredible excitement around a new kind of service and develop lasting customer relationships with our brand.
- Partner with the product team to help define our overall product, pricing, and pricing strategy, as well as informing the development of the product roadmap
- Lead, mentor, and develop a high performing team of team of marketing professionals
- Define all mobile service offers, including tiers, packaging, and pricing to meet our customer experience and business objectives
- Lead offer design for all Xfinity Mobile promotional campaigns across acquisition, upgrade, and retention channels
- Model the economics of all of our pricing, product, and offer constructs to ensure all decisions meet the financial goals of the organization
- Partner closely with our Consumer Insights group to understand consumer appeal around various pricing and offer decisions
- Develop and manage marketing plans to win share within priority segments
- Develop and manage a robust test and learn strategy for promotional offers
- Serve as strategic lead and subject matter expert for promotional marketing efforts across the organization, advising and partnering with marketing communications, media, customer experience, field marketing, direct marketing, and others as needed.
- Manage marketing budget for national promotions.
Experience and Desired Skills:
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree
- 10-15 years in marketing roles in a business-to-consumer environment with significant pricing experience, ideally in the telecommunications space
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, understand business challenges and recommend effective implementation plans designed to drive results
- Proven track record working with and influencing cross-functional teams, as well as establishing an internal network of relationships at all levels of the organization to drive results
- Ability to drive change and performance in a matrixed, consensus-based organization where successful collaboration and communication are required at all levels
- Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance
- Big picture thinker that can drive change, championing a vision and bringing it to live by executing short, medium and long term tactical plans
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive under pressure in a fun but fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong executive presence.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer