Comcast Sr. Director, Multicultural Marketing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Senior Director, Multicultural Marketing is responsible for managing the corporate Multicultural marketing and sales efforts for key segments including Hispanic, African American and International. This individual is accountable for developing and executing innovative marketing and multichannel strategies to gain new customers while growing the portfolio of our existing subscriber base.
As segment subject matter expert, partners with the business units and field teams, serving as the marketing liaison for internal and external partners. Plans and develops tactical segmented marketing programs in conjunction with overall multicultural marketing plans. Measures, analyzes and reports on customer metrics and marketing performance. Tracks market trends, analyzes competitive landscape, and draws conclusions in order to recommend improvements in marketing strategies and tactics.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Translates Multicultural business needs into tactical marketing plans providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries
- Leads efforts to create, maintain and improve ongoing Multicultural marketing programs, analysis and reporting
- Drives Multicultural business growth through segmentation strategy and tactical marketing plans
- Executes and measures effectiveness of direct response and all alternate media marketing campaigns
- Distills proper and effective segmentation with business intelligence; ensures consistent measurement and usage
- Develops and maintains demographic and other key market data in order to support acquisition marketing goals
- Works with business intelligence to ensure appropriate data is acquired to continuously improve customer acquisition models
- Colloborates, innovates and builds strong relationships critical to drive the success of the Multicultural landscape
- Participates in strategic plan development and building of alliances with industry partners, networks, etc. as needed to achieve growth objectives
- Provides consistent and frequent reporting of sales units and key business metrics by analyzing sales trends; including market penetration, packages, revenue and churn to determine performance compared to budget and key goals critical to segment success
- Aggregates competitive packaging and pricing information to ensure competitive position in market is secure
- Serves as primary contact with program suppliers for implementation of acquisition and retention activities
- Leads the development, and meeting of, departmental budget. Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 12 years related experience
- Demonstrated track record developing and leading results oriented Multicultural marketing strategies-preferably in a subscription environment.
- Proven experience developing strategic and tactical marketing plans for new initiatives including business case/rationale, development, financial profitability and returns and go-to-market plans.
- Strong analytical skills; data-driven, with demonstrated ability to leverage facts, financial and market analysis, and insights to evaluate strategic options and recommend courses of action
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship building skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships across the organization at all levels within a matrixed environment
- Fluency in Spanish language preferred
- Must be able to work a variable work schedule and travel as necessary
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.